It describes how Schreiber Digital Labs having its office at 400 N. Washington St. Green Bay, WI 54301 (“Schreiber”, “us”, we” or “our”) collects and processes your personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) when you use the Platforms or access the Services therefrom.
We appreciate that you care about how your information is used and secured at our end. We value the trust you place in us and are committed to handling your data with the required level of confidentiality. We strive to employ the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
you need to be 18 (eighteen) years of age or above
to use the Services. In case you are a minor, then please do not share any personal information with us without having your parent or legal guardian to accept this Privacy
What information do we collect?
The information we collect depends on the Services you are using, the environment in which you interact with us, the choices you make and the Services you view and use. If you choose not to permit us to collect such information, we may not be able to provide you with relevant Services and respond to your queries or resolve any problems which you encounter.
Our channels for collecting personal information and other information includes information directly provided by you to us, information collected by us during your use of our Platform and information collected about you from third parties, each of which has been described below.
Information that you give us.
Some Services we offer require that you give us the information directly. For example:
(a) When you create or register an account on the Platform, or update your profile or settings on your existing Platform account, you will provide us with the personally identifiable information about you such as your name, mobile number, email address, nationality, delivery address, government identification number, etc.;
(b) When you communicate with us for assistance by phone, email or through other means, we ask for some personal information like your name, registered phone number, product information, delivery time, contact and communication records;
(c) When you provide your personal information under any other circumstances, such as when you participate in promotional, or marketing activities organized by us, when you post public review/ feedback on our Platforms or participate in an online survey conducted by us.
Information that we collect automatically.
We recommend you read the permissions prompt of the Platforms before you download / access them to exactly understand the type of data the Platforms will capture. For instance, the Platforms may require your permission to enable it to find the location of your device, camera usage, microphone access, mount and un-mount file systems, etc.
We may access certain data on your device through your use of the Platforms. We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our Platforms and/or Services such as the browser or device type, unique device identifier (such as device ID or an IP address), your activity on the Platforms (such as the content you view, mouse movements, mouse clicks, taps, swipes, your preferences, frequency of usage and the like), your locational data including location information provided by your device interacting with the Platforms including through beacon technologies, or associated with your IP address or other online or device identifier and the like. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, pixels, tags, and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
Further, please read the permissions prompt of the Platforms before you download / access them to understand the type of data the Platforms will capture. For instance, the Platforms may require your permission to enable it to find the location of your device, microphone access, camera access, etc.
Information that we collect from other sources.
We may collect your information from other trusted sources to update, supplement, link or verify the information you provide, or we collect automatically. For instance, if you choose to register on our Platforms using your existing account on third party platform (such as
social media platforms), we may collect your account information. Similarly, we may also obtain information about you from various third-party sources such as our affiliates, public databases, joint marketing partners, Google analytics, advertisement platforms such as Facebook or Google, etc. Such information could include your name, address, job role, public employment profile, credit history, and any other relevant data.
If you want to disable cookies, you can modify your settings on your browser in order to reject automatic acceptance of cookie. However, please note that certain features of the site and Services may not be available once cookies are disabled. We gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and click-stream data.
How is this information used?
We will use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• to provide, develop, and improve the services that we offer to you.
• to manage our relationship with you, to facilitate opening and management of your account on the Platform, take and fulfill orders, deliver Services/products, process payments, process returns/ refunds/ replacements or to conclude transactions on the Platforms.
- to validate and process your request for the Services on the Platforms.
- to establish communication with you including through email and text about transactions.
- to personalise and enhance the Services and your experience on our Platforms.
- We share your personal information as described below:
- Affiliated Companies.
- We may disclose your personal information within Schreiber group of companies to help us provide our Services to you or where we market products and services
- Third Parties.
How long this information is retained?
How do I change information?
How do we protect your information
We have adopted organizational, physical and technical security measures that are in line with the industry standards and applicable laws to protect the personal information you provide, and to prevent any unauthorised access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and practical steps to protect your personal information, including the following:
- We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and other technical measure to ensure encryption with regard to our services and products. We will regularly examine our practice of information collection, storage, and processing (including physical security measures) to prevent unauthorised system access.
- We will authorize our employees and personnel of third parties to access your personal information only on a need-to-know basis in order to help us process your personal information and provide the services to you. These employees and
external personnel (of third parties authorised by us) are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
• The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. We will continue
our efforts to protect your personal information and implement safeguard measures, such as providing full encryption for information storage and transmission, to prevent your personal information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure.
• We will adopt encryption and other security measures to transmit and store your personal information of particular types.
• We will prudently select business partners and service providers and ensure that such business partners and service providers are contractually obliged to comply with appropriate data protection obligations and the relevant privacy and confidentiality legislation.
- We will conduct security and privacy protection training courses or testing to enhance employees’ awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
How is minor’s information handled?
The Platform is directed for adults and legal entities who/ which can form a legally binding contract under the applicable laws and we do not sell products/ Services to the children. If you have not attained the legal age, you must not access or use our Platform or avail the Services without the consent of your parent or guardian or their involvement. Schreiber shall not be held liable for any transactions done on the Services by a minor.
How can you contact us for complaints?
Your privacy is important to us. If you have a complaint, you may contact our Grievance Officer (appointed as per the applicable laws including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019) at the details provided below, who is responsible for redressing your grievances:
Name: Jay Sharma
Designation: Company Secretary, Schreiber Dynamix Dairies Pvt. Ltd.
Phone: +91 2267 711907
Email id: Jay.Sharma@schreiberfoods.com
Contact Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Your complaint will then be investigated. We may ask you to provide further information about your complaint and the outcome you are seeking. We will then typically gather relevant facts, locate and review relevant documents and speak with individuals involved. Our Grievance Officer will redress your grievances expeditiously, within the time prescribed under the applicable laws.
Revised: July 2023